You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Services:
- Using a false password or logging in to a server or account which such user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Threatening or harassing.
- Likely to interfere with the ability of others to use our site.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, mail bombing , or crashing.
- Hijacking all or any part of the site Services or content, deleting and changing any services or content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying the services or content in frames or through similar means on another website, or linking to the services or content without our specific written permission.
- Post unwanted or unsolicited messages in content, comments, etc.
- Use Cure All Skin’s name, trademark, logo and branding without our prior approval.
You agree to use the content and services only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Services to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material. 1- In violation of any applicable law or regulation, 2- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, 3. or that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful. If any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in criminal liability. Cure All Skin offers various types of services on our platform that is protected by one or more laws regarding intellectual property.